Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp & Greens
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 12 ounces large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces fresh spinach or arugula
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
Heat large pot of water to a boil.
In large skillet, over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add garlic; cook until golden.
Add vegetable broth and white wine. Simmer until liquid evaporates by half. Add shrimp; simmer 5 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through. Stir in spinach and crushed red pepper. Add salt to taste.
Cook angel hair according to package directions. Drain. Add cooked pasta to skillet to mix well. To serve, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.